At Bloomsbury State School we are committed to ensuring that:
- All our actions promote the best interest of students.
- All our actions ensure the best quality we can achieve.
- We are prepared to accept personal accountability that every
child has a good day, every day.
- All students can achieve and succeed, by ensuring:-
- safe supportive connected and inclusive learning environment.
- student centred planning.
- alignment of curriculum pedagogy and assessment.
- evidence based decision making.
- targeted and scaffolded instruction.
- high expectations.
- everyone recognising and operating within a culture of collegial support and mutual respect.